copy-cat her HAIR: half UP/half DOWN
1. Using a large-barrel curling iron, create loose curls around your head from your ears down.
2. Part your hair in the middle. Use your fingers to separate and loosen the curls.
3. Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown.
4. Tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb, to create height and volume.
5. With a brush gently smooth the teased hair. Gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
6. Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape curls into place.
12 Notes/ Hide
- themindofmaewyn likes this
- yenis5e likes this
- design-by-doireann likes this
- there-is-only-1-you likes this
- st4r-w4rs likes this
- certifiedbaddass likes this
- rajvimovaliya likes this
- witch-tales likes this
- belief-in--infinity reblogged this from beauty-guide
- littlepurplestar likes this
- imsogladtobeapeanut likes this
- darkenbeauty likes this
- lightintoyourlife likes this
- beauty-guide posted this